c TheRunContinues: Letting Go....

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Letting Go....

Whenever there is a question, undoubtly there is an answer. It may not be the answer that we are looking for but there is an answer. The key to know the answer is being able to accept the truth. Sometimes we don’t want to know the truth because it hurts, it hurts coz we want things our way just like we dreamed of. Unfortunately life cannot always be the dream we want. For most of us life was never a dream. There are few ppl I know how have struggled all their life to reach where they are today and struggle all alone. Among them the closest I know is my Dad.

As a growing child whenever I was worried of something and things didn’t turn out right for me my dad would always tell me “Just let it go”. As a kid I really didn’t understand what he really meant and till yesterday I never let things go easily as I always believed in Giving up was the easiest thing to do, but to hold it together when everything seems like falling apart that’s true strength. But there are few things in life that needs to be let go.

In the movie Indianna Jones, the hero was in a pursuit of the Holy Grail, in the end he had to choose to let go the Holy Grail even though it was so close to his hands. Today like Indianna Jones I choose to let go my Holy Grail. Since past one year I was grappling onto an issue, life has those kinds of issues some are very close & personal. I was unable to decide whether I should hold on or move on.
There comes a time when we have to let go certain things in our life, it hurts tremendously but……..

Sometimes change can be deterrent to out personal progress, it is not that ppl don’t change but the change should be for better, not for the worse.

So many things and issues we deal on daily basis which often require change and letting go. No one is perfect we all make mistakes from time to time but we truly fail when we try to be better. The best thing to do is accept your mistakes, pick yourself up and move on

Just let it go……



3 Comments:

Blogger Ulrica said...

I'm tempted to guess what ur post is all about...But I'd rather be safe than sorry!

It's hard for me to "comment"...as I know, yet do not!
Though technically speaking, by blogspot rules...I am "commenting".

Anyways...this surely isn't something I can leave to a reply on a blog. So...we could meet up and chat it out...

...and soon! :)

1:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting perspective.I agree change is very painfull, i can exactly understand what your trying to say

Dhruti

3:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Interesting perspective.I agree change is very painfull, i can exactly understand what your trying to say

Dhruti

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home